General Guidelines and Information for All Submissions
- Submissions are welcomed continuously and the journal is published monthly.
- Accepted work might also be displayed in the Featured Work section of our website.
- All submissions must be previously unpublished. We consider works posted to social media sites, blogs, or forums to be published.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome. Please let us know if your work is accepted elsewhere. You are always welcome to withdraw an individual piece, rather than the entire submission.
- Please visit our website prior to submitting. Valuable insight into what we are seeking is available there.
- Poetry submissions should contain 3-5 poems, with each poem on a new page, not to exceed 10 pages. Poems should be formatted as the author wishes them to appear once published.
- All submissions should be submitted in a single DOC or DOCX file type.
- Hybrid and combined submissions are welcome, as long as they do not exceed 10 pages.
- We accept fiction, memoir, essays, science fiction, flash fiction, and more.
- Flash prose submissions should be single-spaced, in 12-point font, for a maximum of 500 words.
- Prose submissions should be single-spaced, in 12-point font, and be a single piece between 1000 and 7500 words.
- Please notate in your cover letter the word count of your piece.
- All submissions should be submitted as a DOC or DOCX file type.
- Hybrid submissions are welcome, as long as they do not exceed 7500 words.
Visual artists are welcome to submit up to five pieces in any of the accepted formats.